1. Submit all requirements and pay the testing fee (Php 1,200)
2. Choose a testing date. A testing permit will then be issued.
3. Scheduled Entrance Assessment (please bring Test Permit)
4. Scheduled Parents’ interview with the Headmaster
As part of the application process, parents of applicant will be scheduled for an interview. Both parents MUST be present during the interview. Please schedule an interview date with Teacher Therese.
Interested applicants may visit the school to observe a class. They may also get the application form from the school‘s Admissions Office. An assessment fee of P1,200.00 must be paid to take the entrance test. After the entrance test, a member of the school will interview applicants. Parents are also interviewed as part of the admissions process.
1. A copy of the latest report card
2. A recommendation letter written by the guidance counselor from the previous school
3. A copy of the applicant’s NSO birth certificate